Order delays during Covid-19
I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone who's been showing support to my business in this challenging time. Hic In The Stix works with a fulfillment partner to print and ship your orders. We're staying in touch with our fulfillment partners about fulfillment and shipping delays and I wanted to provide the latest updates of what’s been forwarded to me. Our fulfillment partner is still operating and we’re continuing to accept orders; however, fulfillment and shipping will take longer, but your order will reach you. Due to these delays, unfortunately I'm restricted from creating any new items that contain full print; such as draw string bags, apparel, etc. You are still able to order anything that is currently on my site and this only applies to a few items. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions you may have. Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Where can I find the tracking information for my orders?
- All tracking numbers can be found in the shipping notification email.
- Tracking numbers generate when a shipping label is printed. keep in mind the tracking information may not reflect any action for up to 24 hours after a label has been printed.
How are your products packaged for shipment?
- Because of the variety of products being manufactured, each item is fulfilled based on dimension requirements, to ensure protection during shipment.Generally, posters are shipped in tube boxes with plastic end caps.
- Canvases are usually shipped in corrugated boxes, ranging in dimensions of 12x18x2 to 28x38x6.
- Frames are first wrapped in tissue paper to protect them from scratches and are then wrapped in a layer of adhesive bubble wrap. Finally, they are wrapped in a thicker, more durable bubble wrap that will add extra protection during shipment.