Returns And Refunds Policy
(ALL CALENDAR SALES ARE FINAL)
- A return claim must be submitted within 30 days after product has been received.
- Returns are only eligible on misprinted, damaged, or defective items only.(Must be in unused condition to be eligible)
- To start a return claim, use the contact link here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please be prepared to provide a photo of the damaged product after submitting a claim)
- In response to Covid-19, No form of face covering or mask will be eligible for return. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
(CALENDARS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGES)
- Exchanges are eligible only on new and unused products only. A claim must be submitted within 30 days of receiving product.
- Customer is responsible for exchange shipping charges.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your return was received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, or original method of payment. The time it takes to appear back in your account depends on your financial institution.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your financial institution, where it generally may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve followed all the steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com